Our Henry Water Heater is being offered at a reduced price as part of a special offer. You will not find this product cheaper anywhere else!
Delivery for our Henry Water Heater is next working 'day! This is also included in this amazing price!
We now stock spares for our Henry Water Heaters but stocks are limited, so please get in touch for
A Henry Water Heater for £309.99! The Henry Water Heater is a dual fuel gas and 240v AC storage water heater designed for use in touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and any other application where hot water is required whilst on the move.
Designed along similar principles as the Carver Cascade, the Henry Water Heater has taken the best from the Cascade design and added features such as improved electronics and a 950w heating element to improve warm-up speed.
• Installed through the wall of the caravan so that only the flue is visible from the outside, overcoming the problem of freezing pipes in winter.
• Fuel source, LP gas, butane or propane, 230v AC, and 12v DC supply to the control system.
• Slim shape, fits in narrow spaces.
• Fast drain down facility
• Both power sources can be used together to reduce warm-up time
• Capacity 9 litres
• Water supply 1.4 bar maximum, to a male nozzle to accept 12mm bore reinforced or semi-rigid hose
• Weight empty 5.68 kg maximum
• Temperature 72C Maximum.
• Insulation heat loss, 3c per hour.
• Gas feed pipe 8mm O/D
• Gas Pressure Butane 28mbar, Propane 37mbar, Butane/Propane 30mbar**
• Gas consumption 1.2kw when firing
• Mains supply 230v AC, Consumption 4.0 amps (950w)
• Warm up time (Gas) 55-60c after 23 minutes
• Warm up time (AC) 55-60c after 38 minutes
• Warm up time (Gas & AC) 55-60c after 15 minutes
Replacement for the Carver Cascade water heater complete with wall switch and cable. 9 litres of hot water can be kept at 70c, enough to power a shower or family washing and can be warmed up to temperature in less than 25 minutes. The Henry dual fuel is installed through the wall so that only the flue is visible from the outside. It has a slim shape for the narrowest of spaces, is easy to install and maintain. Please note that the burner module is not compatible with the carver wall switch and the carver burner module is not compatible with the Henry wall switch.
The dimensions of the Henry Water Heater water tank are: Width 210mm x Height 240mm x Length 545mm, the cowl size is: Width 260mm x Height 275mm. The Henry Water Heater is dual-fuel gas and electric (240V AC 830W).